The secret to having it all, is believing that you do!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Faster on the outside!

9 months on the outside of the womb goes by so much faster than on the inside. I can't believe that Deacon is already 9 months old. What's probably more surprising is that I'm not pregnant!

Here are his 9 cupcakes. It was the month of the Tiger and I was a little busy with Valentine things so my Dad made the Tiger for me. Sorry the picture doesn't do it justice. The cupcakes don't have any icing because we killed two birds with one stone this month and decorated them for Valentine's Day afterward. Jarron was very against PINK cupcakes for his picture.
Deacon has really grown up a lot this month. He got his first tooth.
and is now a crawler. He is the earliest crawler I have ever had and he already gets into EVERYTHING! My 3 very silly boys! Ayden just had to take this picture.
Deacon is 21.2 pounds and we only found that out because he had to go to the ER at 2 am just a little while ago. The poor little guy had a bacterial and yeast infection and some very red and swollen baby boy parts. To say the least he was a very sad little boy for a couple days. He has fully recovered and his usual smile is back!

3 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Gosh! He is CUTE!!!

Suzanna said...

I can't believe 9 months has passed already either! I don't even recognize the cutie. Have I told you how adorable the cupcake thing is?

Rebecca McNair said...

I just found your blog off of Emily's, your family is adorable!!!! Seriously, your kids are so cute! It was fun looking at all of your darling pictures! I am so glad you and Jarron are doing so well! The one thing I remember about the singles ward is going to a swimming party at Jarrons house righ before I went on my mission. Those were such fun times! Anyway, your family is darling, tell Jarron I said hello!